For Soulbreath the protection of your personal data is very important. We clearly state why we process personal data and what the purpose of this is.
When collecting personal data, we restrict ourselves to only those data that we really need for the stated purposes.
Soulbreath first explicitly asks permission to process your data where necessary.
Soulbreath does not pass on your details to other parties unless this is necessary to provide our services or when we are legally obliged to do so.
Soulbreath takes security measures to protect your data and we require third parties to take this just as seriously.
Soulbreath always offers you the opportunity to view, correct or delete your data at your request.
With every visit to our website, our web server automatically recognizes neither your domain name nor your e-mail address. When you visit our website we save:
- your e-mail address if you communicate this to us
- the domain name of other sites that you have consulted to visit our site
- all information regarding the pages that you have consulted on our site
By also registering for our newsletter you also give permission to store your data at the same time. This information is used:
- to improve the content of our website
- to optimize the content and layout of our pages for each individual visitor
And if you have registered for our Newsletter, we will use your details:
- to notify you of new updates to our site
- to inform you about all the products of Soulbreath
If you do not appreciate that Goddess Spirit only uses your data for its own marketing purposes, you can contact email@example.com
We are responsible for all personal details that you provide to us such as e.g. name, address and date of birth or the information we receive through an order in our Online Store or newsletter. We do our utmost to protect your data.
Soulbreath needs a few other parties to perform her work properly and correctly.
E.g. for sending your orders and sending the newsletter. We only share data with these parties, which are indispensable for this process. For this we have signed legally valid GPDR processing declarations with these parties and we strive to ensure that these third parties make every effort to keep your data safe.
Storage and security
We take as many security measures as possible to ensure that only authorized persons can access your data and to prevent misuse. We ensure that only the necessary persons can access your data and that access to the data is protected. In addition, we ensure that our safety measures are regularly checked.
Access and modification of your registered data
You have the right to contact us to access the personal information we have registered about you. If they are incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can request that that data be corrected or deleted. In addition, you can always ask for all your data to be deleted.
You can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A cookie is a small file that is sent by an internet server and that installs itself on the hard disk of your computer. This file keeps track of the visited internet site and contains a number of details about this visit:
- to register your preferences
- to register information about what you add to your shopping list
- to register information, such as the web pages you consulted to visit our site
- to be able to inform you of new offers that might interest you during your next visit to our site
- to register your previous activities on our website, in order to offer you a better service on your next visit
- to customize the content and presentation of the site based on your browser type or other information sent by the browser
Changes to this statement
It may happen that this statement is modified. We will never use personal data for another purpose that has been indicated without your consent. Should it happen that there are changes in the purposes, you will be notified in advance.